3918 NE Skidmore St, Portland, OR 972114 beds, 3 baths, 2,349 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $467,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- Finished basement, 294 sqft
- Parking: 500 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,349 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Parcel #: R309682
- Zillow Home ID: 53988757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3918 Ne Skidmore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beaumont-Wilshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% lower than in Portland, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beaumont-Wilshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beaumont-Wilshire home values.
- 3926 NE Skidmore St Portland, OR$393K31.51,568
- 3906 NE Skidmore St Portland, OR$471K322,211
- 4220 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$383K31.51,432
- 4208 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$364K31.51,310
- 4223 NE 40th Ave Portland, OR$409K311,690
- 3936 NE Skidmore St Portland, OR$347K21927
- 3917 NE Skidmore St Portland, OR$359K311,456
- 4202 NE 39th Ave Portland, OR--31.51,371
- 4202 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$381K321,370
- 4207 NE 40th Ave Portland, OR$364K221,086
- 3925 NE Skidmore St Portland, OR$485K422,530
- 3905 NE Skidmore St Portland, OR$375K211,670
- 4136 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$400K321,398
- 3935 NE Skidmore St Portland, OR$535K322,600
- 4137 NE 40th Ave Portland, OR$354K311,326
- 3836 NE Skidmore St Portland, OR$383K221,529
- 4326 NE 39th Ave Portland, OR--311,367
- 4326 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd Portland, OR$422K321,917
- 4325 NE 40th Ave Portland, OR$374K321,456
- 4129 NE 40th Ave Portland, OR$398K321,598
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.