- Lot: 10,149 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 604 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $134,103
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 518063
- Flooring: Carpet
- Bedroom \ MBR DOWN, Car Shelter Desc \ 2 CPT, Car Shelter Desc \ DETACHED, Category \ Residential, Construction \ HARDBOARD, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ BRKFAST BAR, Dining \ FORMAL, Dining \ INFORMAL, Dining \ KIT-AREA, Dining \ SEPARATE, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Energy \ DOUBLE PANES, Exterior \ DECK, Exterior \ FENCE, Fireplace \ GAS-START, Fireplace \ WOODBURN, Floors \ BRICK, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, InFile \ LEADBASE, InFile \ SELL DISC, Interior \ RAISED CEILING, Interior \ W-IN CLOSET, Listing Status \ Active, LotDescription \ SUBDIVISION, Porch \ FRONT, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Style \ COTTAGE, Style \ CREOLE, Terms-Offered \ VA, Utilities \ OTHER, Water \ PUBLIC
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: R023305380002001061
- Zillow Home ID: 51044593
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $114-155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Canterbury home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Mobile as a whole. Among Canterbury homes, this home is 8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Canterbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% less than in Mobile, and 7.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Canterbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canterbury home values.
|5400 Isabel Way S Mobile, AL||$120K||3||2||1,537|
|5401 Brianne Ct Mobile, AL||$132K||--||2||1,836|
|5405 Brianne Ct Mobile, AL||$130K||3||2||1,853|
|5404 Isabel Way S Mobile, AL||$137K||--||2||1,688|
|5409 Brianne Ct Mobile, AL||$141K||3||2||1,775|
|5320 Isabel Way S Mobile, AL||$110K||3||2||1,500|
|3919 Susana Way Mobile, AL||$134K||3||2||1,771|
|5408 Isabel Way S Mobile, AL||$88K||3||2||1,165|
|3915 Susana Way Mobile, AL||$121K||3||2||1,630|
|5400 Brianne Ct Mobile, AL||$135K||--||2||1,748|
|5404 Brianne Ct Mobile, AL||$127K||3||2.5||1,537|
|5401 Isabel Way S Mobile, AL||$120K||3||2||1,540|
|5329 Isabel Way S Mobile, AL||$123K||3||2||1,610|
|5413 Brianne Ct Mobile, AL||$126K||3||2||1,632|
|3911 Susana Way Mobile, AL||$130K||3||2||1,733|
|5412 Isabel Way S Mobile, AL||$118K||3||2||1,492|
|5408 Brianne Ct Mobile, AL||$172K||3||2.5||2,286|
|5325 Isabel Way S Mobile, AL||$103K||3||2||1,477|
|5316 Isabel Way S Mobile, AL||$120K||3||2||1,700|
|5405 Isabel Way S Mobile, AL||$126K||--||2||1,730|
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!