3919 3rd St, Des Moines, IA 503132 beds, 1 bath, 792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,351 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $63,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Add'l Green Features \ No,Air Conditioning \ Central,Basement Description \ Partial,Basement Description \ Unfinished,Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm,Driveway \ Gravel,ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No,Exterior \ Frame,Foundation \ Brick,Garage \ Carport,Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No,Heat \ Gas Forced Air,Heat Source \ Natural,HERS Rating \ No,How To Show \ Use Lock Box,IDX Display Address \ Yes,Included Items \ Dryer,Included Items \ Microwave,Included Items \ Refrigerator,Included Items \ Stove,Included Items \ Washer,Interior Features \ Carpeting,Interior Features \ Laminate Floors,Interior Features \ Vinyl,LEED for Homes Y/N \ No,Lot Shape \ Regular,Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No,Property Class \ Residential,PropType \ Residential,REO \ No,Sell Disclose \ Yes,Sewer \ City,Solar \ No,Status \ Active,Street Feature \ Concrete,Street Type \ STREET,Style \ Bungalow,Terms Available \ Cash,Terms Available \ Conventional,Terms Available \ Fha,Trim \ Pine,Water \ City,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 792 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 07001677000000
- Zillow Home ID: 786010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3919 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.3% higher than in Des Moines, and 154.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 3921 3rd St Des Moines, IA$86K21768
- 3915 3rd St Des Moines, IA$53K21788
- 3925 3rd St Des Moines, IA$105K21942
- 3911 3rd St Des Moines, IA$89K311,152
- 3929 3rd St Des Moines, IA$101K21816
- 3905 3rd St Des Moines, IA$68K21790
- 3918 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$114K33.51,568
- 3920 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$58K22748
- 3914 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$113K4--1,860
- 3933 3rd St Des Moines, IA$64K21768
- 3901 3rd St Des Moines, IA$65K21790
- 3924 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$48K21923
- 3910 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$87K22814
- 3918 3rd St Des Moines, IA$79K21964
- 3916 3rd St Des Moines, IA$113K311,186
- 3920 3rd St Des Moines, IA$61K12554
- 3928 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$90K211,359
- 3906 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$77K21838
- 3937 3rd St Des Moines, IA$73K21812
- 3926 3rd St Des Moines, IA$81K311,033
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292