39199 Guardino Dr APT 176, Fremont, CA 945381 bed, 1 bath, 693 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1987
- HOA Fee: $389
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $404
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 693 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 507 082003600
- Zillow Home ID: 64966487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39199 Guardino Drive APT 176
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cherry-Guardino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Fremont, and 66.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cherry-Guardino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherry-Guardino home values.
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292