- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
392 Ivy St, Florence, OR 974393 beds, 1 bath, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $119,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1933
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0803070
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 48423146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 392 Ivy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97439, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 324.2% higher than in Florence, and 51.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97439 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Florence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97439 home values.
- 412 Ivy St Florence, OR$125K21860
- 1067 2nd St Florence, OR$161K11.51,449
- 426 Ivy St Florence, OR$164K321,611
- 355 Juniper St Florence, OR$126K211,040
- 355 Juniper St # 1 Florence, OR$74K21928
- 355 1/2 Juniper St Florence, OR$79K--2988
- 446 Ivy St Florence, OR$159K321,378
- 417 Juniper St Florence, OR$152K21952
- 291 Ivy St Florence, OR$90K31553
- 466 Ivy St Florence, OR$172K321,409
- 241 Ivy St Florence, OR$150K31.51,290
- 269 Ivy St Florence, OR$144K211,243
- 1028 Rhododendron Dr Florence, OR$168K221,224
- 485 Juniper St Florence, OR$294K422,032
- 369 Juniper St Florence, OR$171K31.51,066
- 445 Ivy St Florence, OR$87K21900
- 980 Rhododendron Dr Florence, OR$130K311,115
- 358 Juniper St Florence, OR$124K211,000
- 1108 2nd St Florence, OR$138K21820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!