- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
392 Park Ridge Ln UNIT D, Aurora, IL 605043 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $184,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 621 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- his and hers walk in closets in master bedroom, full bath with whirlpool tub and seperate shower
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0729216052
- Zillow Home ID: 4517189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 392 Park Ridge Lane UNIT D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Aurora market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Aurora, and 853.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60504 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292