- Lot: 2.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $2,599,150
- Last sale price/sqft: $932
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: Water
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Shingle, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,789 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 48 S:02 P:010 L:000B
- Zillow Home ID: 55897987
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.0-4.08M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02540 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Town of Falmouth as a whole. Among 02540 homes, this home is valued 655.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 206.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Falmouth, and 86.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02540 home values.
|20 Quissett Harbor Rd Falmouth, MA||$1.64M||--||--||--|
|406 Quissett Ave Falmouth, MA||$3.28M||--||--||--|
|22 Quissett Harbor Rd Falmouth, MA||$2.16M||4||5||4,272|
|8 Deacons Fish Ln Falmouth, MA||$4.53M||4||4||4,392|
|10 Deacons Fish Ln Falmouth, MA||$4.4M||4||3.5||4,292|
|6 Deacons Fish Ln Falmouth, MA||$2.52M||3||2||1,837|
|28 Quissett Harbor Rd Falmouth, MA||$1.53M||3||3||2,276|
|4 Deacons Fish Ln Falmouth, MA||$2.6M||4||5||4,758|
|370 Quissett Ave Falmouth, MA||$1.65M||2||2||2,672|
|380 Quissett Ave Falmouth, MA||$1.35M||5||2.5||3,327|
|18 Quissett Harbor Rd Falmouth, MA||$663K||2||2||--|
|27 Quissett Harbor Rd Falmouth, MA||$1.01M||3||2||1,749|
|19 Quissett Harbor Rd Falmouth, MA||$1.29M||3||3||2,768|
|41 Quissett Harbor Rd Falmouth, MA||$1.93M||4||3.5||2,506|
|29 Quissett Harbor Rd Falmouth, MA||$2.71M||5||5.5||5,536|
|395 Quissett Ave Falmouth, MA||$533K||4||2||1,620|
|356 Quissett Ave # A Falmouth, MA||$4.54M||4||4.5||4,452|
|399 Quissett Ave Falmouth, MA||$540K||4||2||1,749|
|389 Quissett Ave Falmouth, MA||$615K||5||3||2,044|
|503 Sippewissett Rd Falmouth, MA||$2.1M||5||6.5||5,189|
Nearby Schools in Town of Falmouth
K-4 & ungraded2.4 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded4.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!