- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
392 S Via El Modena UNIT 3, Orange, CA 928692 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2115621735
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 392 S Via El Modena UNIT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92869 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% greater than in Orange, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92869 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92869 home values.
- 12296 Circula Panorama # A Cowan Heights, CA$576K------
- 12296 Circula Panorama Santa Ana, CA$2.76M777,200
- 122981 2 Circula Panorama Santa Ana, CA$1.86M55--
- 12298 Circula Panorama Santa Ana, CA$2.5M656,800
- Media Panorama Santa Ana, CA$776K------
- 12292 Circula Panorama Santa Ana, CA$1.64M54.53,031
- 389 S Via La Canada # 27 Orange, CA$376K221,200
- 389 S Via La Canada UNIT 3 Orange, CA$365K221,200
- 389 S Via La Canada UNIT 7 Orange, CA$350K22994
- 409 S Hill St Orange, CA$520K21940
- 12290 Circula Panorama Santa Ana, CA$1.76M454,999
- 429 S Hill St Orange, CA$492K2--720
- 12273 Circula Panorama Santa Ana, CA$662K421,344
- 355 S Via La Canada UNIT 5 Orange, CA$352K221,056
- 386 S Via La Canada UNIT 3 Orange, CA$372K22.51,242
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.