3920 Village Townes Walk, Glen Allen, VA 230604 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,059 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Come, Live, Work, Shop, Eat, and Play at the West Broad Village! End-unit 3 story Townhouse available for rent, 4 Bedrooms with 3.5 baths, 2-Car Garage, Gourmet Granite Kitchen, Tankless Hot Water heater, and many more upgrades. Prefer no pets/non smokers.
Trash collection, HOA fees, lawn maintenance and Clubhouse facilities included in the rent. Clubhouse facilities include use of Community Pool, Movie Theater, Pool Table, Fitness center, Internet Cafe, Poker Room and Kitchen.
Walk to Shopping (2 minute walk to Trade Joe's, 5 minute walk to Whole Foods), Restaurants, Entertainment, Bars, Banks, ACAC Fitness Center, and Children's Museum.
First floor with 2 car garage and one bedroom with full bath. Second floor Family Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Nook (with Bay Window), bath room (half), and two balconies. Third floor Master Room with full bath, 2 other bedrooms with full bath.
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Park
- Clubhouse facilities include pool, movie theater, pool table, fitness center, etc.
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,059 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111938152
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3920 Village Townes Walk
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% greater than in Glen Allen, and 13% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Allen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23060 home values.
- 1811 Old Brick Rd Glen Allen, VA--------
- 1807 Old Brick Rd Glen Allen, VA--------
- 1805 Old Brick Rd Glen Allen, VA--------
- 1803 Old Brick Rd Glen Allen, VA--------
- 1801 Old Brick Rd Glen Allen, VA--------
- 1809 Old Brick Rd Glen Allen, VA--------
- 2111 Liesfeld Pkwy Glen Allen, VA$450K33.52,925
- 3905 Village Townes Walk Glen Allen, VA$382K331,918
- 3823 Maher Mnr Glen Allen, VA$337K332,200
- 3930 Wild Goose Ln Glen Allen, VA$219K221,177
- 1905 Liesfeld Pkwy # 0 Glen Allen, VA$391K3--2,842
- 324 Geese Lndg Glen Allen, VA$407K43.53,165
- 3805 Fish Pond Ln # 0 Glen Allen, VA$329K232,200
Nearby Schools in Glen Allen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292