3920 W Hoffman Ave, Spokane, WA 992053 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $160,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 450 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 250220221
- Zillow Home ID: 23478118
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3920 W Hoffman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.5% less than in Spokane, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spokane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 3924 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$120K22952
- 3914 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$79K11748
- 3917 W Wellesley Ave Spokane, WA$122K211,000
- 3928 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$162K432,424
- 3908 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$120K311,128
- 3911 W Wellesley Ave Spokane, WA$68K11468
- 3923 W Wellesley Ave Spokane, WA$138K311,394
- 3917 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$134K31915
- 3919 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$67K11516
- 3907 W Wellesley Ave Spokane, WA$124K31988
- 3902 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$92K111,305
- 3934 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$84K11.5672
- 3907 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$116K21888
- 3927 W Wellesley Ave Spokane, WA$118K21796
- 3927 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$125K521,106
- 3903 W Wellesley Ave Spokane, WA$126K42988
- 3903 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$123K21783
- 4004 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$112K311,098
- 3933 W Hoffman Ave Spokane, WA$163K231,590
- 3918 W Princeton Ave Spokane, WA$157K421,737
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.