39212 Cascadia Village Dr, Sandy, OR 970553 beds, 2 baths, 1,221 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The is a multi level neighborhood, with new homes, newer homes, condos, apartments, assisted living, parks, Mount Hood views, close to all types of shopping, great schools, and all kinds of Mountain, river, and lake sporting opportunities.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $161,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,221 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05001334
- Zillow Home ID: 52973799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39212 Cascadia Village Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97055 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Sandy, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97055 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97055 home values.
- 39211 Woodbury Way Sandy, OR$196K32.51,439
- 39221 Woodbury Way Sandy, OR$193K331,225
- 39234 Cascadia Village Dr Sandy, OR$195K321,210
- 39243 Woodbury Way Sandy, OR$193K321,225
- 39216 Woodbury Way Sandy, OR$199K321,417
- 39202 Woodbury Way Sandy, OR$183K221,136
- 19015 Norwalk Dr Sandy, OR$198K321,322
- 39254 Cascadia Village Dr Sandy, OR$195K321,210
- 39230 Woodbury Way Sandy, OR$180K221,136
- 39267 Woodbury Way Sandy, OR$189K32.51,227
- 19031 Norwalk Dr Sandy, OR$198K32.51,306
- 39254 Woodbury Way Sandy, OR$152K321,417
- 19043 Norwalk Dr Sandy, OR$193K32.51,306
- 39280 Cascadia Village Dr Sandy, OR$192K321,426
- 39295 Woodbury Way Sandy, OR$184K32.51,225
- 39207 Stratford Pl Sandy, OR$201K321,423
- 19057 Norwalk Dr Sandy, OR$191K32.51,306
- 39276 Woodbury Way Sandy, OR$197K321,458
- 39225 Stratford Pl Sandy, OR$200K321,306
Nearby Schools in Sandy
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!