3922 Beech Ave, Baltimore, MD 212113 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,840 sqft
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $254
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 3675 054
- Zillow Home ID: 36478821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3922 Beech Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.2% less than in Baltimore, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Roland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roland Park home values.
- 3920 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$260K--11,200
- 3924 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$253K--11,200
- 3918 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$257K--21,200
- 3926 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$247K--1.51,280
- 3916 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$255K--1.51,200
- 3928 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$254K31.51,280
- 3914 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$256K--1.51,280
- 3930 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$331K31.51,500
- 3912 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$191K31.51,280
- 3932 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$241K311,200
- 3910 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$260K--1.51,200
- 3934 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$241K--1.51,200
- 2064 Rockrose Ave Baltimore, MD$142K--11,036
- 3908 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$266K--11,200
- 3936 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$247K--1.51,200
- 3906 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$266K--21,200
- 3938 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$254K31.51,200
- 3904 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$263K--2.51,200
- 3940 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$258K32.51,280
- 3902 Beech Ave Baltimore, MD$246K--2.51,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!