3922 E Shangri La Rd, Phoenix, AZ 850283 beds, 2 baths, 1,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,853 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $290,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- View: Mountain
- 2 bath, 3 bedroom, Cable-ready, Granite Countertops, Great Room, Living Room, Pets Allowed, Stove/Range
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16657005
- Zillow Home ID: 7821161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3922 E Shangri La Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 54.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 3930 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$226K--21,510
- 3916 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$257K--21,746
- 11208 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$309K--21,937
- 3923 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$255K--21,746
- 3915 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$264K31.751,844
- 3936 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$306K--22,183
- 3910 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$243K321,632
- 11216 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$292K--2.51,926
- 11207 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$308K--21,790
- 3909 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$276K321,798
- 11207 N 39th St Phoenix, AZ$347K322,236
- 11215 N 39th St Phoenix, AZ$319K----2,098
- 3933 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$220K--21,550
- 3942 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$248K321,649
- 3902 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$249K--21,608
- 11215 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$254K--21,652
- 11022 N 39th Pl Phoenix, AZ$243K--21,457
- 3901 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$226K--21,496
- 3939 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ$279K--21,869
- 3923 E Yucca St Phoenix, AZ$321K421,952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.