- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3923 14th St NW, Washington, DC 200113 beds, 2 baths, 1,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,698 sqft
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $407
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,228 sqft
- Parcel #: 2824 0046
- Zillow Home ID: 472037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3923 14th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sixteenth Street Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% less than in Washington, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sixteenth Street Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
- 3919 14th St NW Washington, DC$302K22744
- 3903 14th St NW Washington, DC$574K------
- 3915 14th St NW Washington, DC$574K------
- 1366 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$600K42.51,800
- 1364 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$711K521,800
- 1351 Randolph St NW Washington, DC$669K431,716
- 1362 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$619K52.52,112
- 1349 Randolph St NW Washington, DC$586K31.51,716
- 3902 14th St NW APT 621 Washington, DC$217K11727
- 3900 14th St NW APT 305 Washington, DC$205K11642
- 3900 14th St NW APT 506 Washington, DC$218K11734
- 3902 14th St NW APT 214 Washington, DC$212K11688
- 3900 14th St NW APT 102 Washington, DC$508K321,432
- 3900 14th St NW APT 205 Washington, DC$208K11708
- 3902 14th St NW APT 719 Washington, DC$218K11729
- 3902 14th St NW APT 419 Washington, DC$218K11729
- 3900 14th St NW APT 206 Washington, DC$217K11734
- 3902 14th St NW APT 616 Washington, DC$223K11791
- 3902 14th St NW APT 316 Washington, DC$239K11736
- 3900 14th St NW APT 304 Washington, DC$205KStudio1456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.