This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 1,171 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $106,000
- Finished basement, 800 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- 1st Flr MBR \ Yes, Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part), LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Ranch, Termite \ Call Listing Agent, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 860 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 07002765000000
- Zillow Home ID: 786708
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oak Park home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Des Moines as a whole. Among Oak Park homes, this home is valued 24.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 109.5% higher than in Des Moines, and 255.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oak Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Park home values.
|3919 15th St Des Moines, IA||$86K||3||1||973|
|3927 15th St Des Moines, IA||$97K||3||1||1,120|
|3915 15th St Des Moines, IA||$96K||4||2||1,339|
|3931 15th St Des Moines, IA||$71K||2||1||882|
|3935 15th St Des Moines, IA||$80K||4||1||1,046|
|3913 15th St Des Moines, IA||$84K||3||1||646|
|3922 14th St Des Moines, IA||$69K||2||1||576|
|3939 15TH St Des Moines, IA||--||--||--||172|
|3911 15th St Des Moines, IA||$113K||3||2||990|
|3926 14th St Des Moines, IA||$73K||2||1||612|
|3918 14th St Des Moines, IA||$71K||2||1||580|
|3930 14th St Des Moines, IA||$68K||2||1||557|
|3914 14th St Des Moines, IA||$87K||2||1||762|
|3922 15th St Des Moines, IA||$60K||1||1||559|
|3910 14th St Des Moines, IA||$97K||3||1||732|
|3916 15th St Des Moines, IA||$65K||2||1||672|
|3934 14th St Des Moines, IA||$82K||2||1||988|
|3926 15th St Des Moines, IA||$86K||3||1||826|
|3943 15th St Des Moines, IA||$66K||2||1||912|
|1415 Seneca Ave Des Moines, IA||$68K||2||1||730|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!