- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3923 Bowen Dr, Hephzibah, GA 308153 beds, 2 baths, 1,834 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $93,000
- Parking: 276 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,834 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 1400586000
- Zillow Home ID: 14979646
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3923 Bowen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% higher than in Augusta, and 87.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jamestown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamestown home values.
- 3925 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$98K321,710
- 3921 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$98K321,815
- 3927 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$99K321,730
- 3919 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$112K432,386
- 3808 Highpointe Dr Hephzibah, GA$63K421,438
- 3806 Highpointe Dr Hephzibah, GA$63K321,250
- 3926 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$104K421,786
- 3804 Highpointe Dr Hephzibah, GA$74K321,292
- 3810 Highpointe Dr Hephzibah, GA$61K321,190
- 3928 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$99K321,597
- 3924 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$104K421,875
- 3917 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$105K421,978
- 3929 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$117K422,250
- 3930 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$93K321,865
- 3922 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$98K421,868
- 3812 Highpointe Dr Hephzibah, GA$63K321,388
- 3931 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$126K42.52,335
- 3932 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$106K321,750
- 3915 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$112K431,872
- 3920 Bowen Dr Hephzibah, GA$100K421,919
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.