3924 Posada Ct, Oceanside, CA 920583 beds, 2 baths, 1,501 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $371,000
- Price/sqft: $247
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,501 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1586701900
- Zillow Home ID: 16596833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3924 Posada Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92058 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% lower than in Oceanside, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92058 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92058 home values.
- 3920 Posada Ct Oceanside, CA$441K421,875
- 3929 Baja Vista Dr Oceanside, CA$455K422,067
- 3928 Posada Ct Oceanside, CA$486K232,528
- 3933 Baja Vista Dr Oceanside, CA$496K442,585
- 3925 Baja Vista Dr Oceanside, CA$444K321,776
- 3921 Posada Ct Oceanside, CA$442K321,776
- 3937 Baja Vista Dr Oceanside, CA$354K321,501
- 3925 Posada Ct Oceanside, CA$476K532,376
- 3917 Posada Ct Oceanside, CA$363K321,501
- 3932 Posada Ct Oceanside, CA$401K321,776
- 3929 Posada Ct Oceanside, CA$360K321,501
- 3941 Baja Vista Dr Oceanside, CA$350K321,501
- 3916 Posada Ct Oceanside, CA$355K321,501
- 3933 Posada Ct Oceanside, CA$464K232,376
- 3913 Posada Ct Oceanside, CA$473K232,376
- 3917 Baja Vista Dr Oceanside, CA$471K422,067
- 3928 Baja Vista Dr Oceanside, CA$498K542,649
- 3932 Baja Vista Dr Oceanside, CA$411K331,761
- 3924 Baja Vista Dr Oceanside, CA$442K421,776
- 3936 Baja Vista Dr Oceanside, CA$445K421,875
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.