- Lot: 8,498 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 448 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $117,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $132
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- 1st Flr MBR \ Yes, Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 1 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ See Remarks, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ AVENUE, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 888 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 10008005000000
- Zillow Home ID: 805097
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-130K.
Market guideZillow predicts Beaverdale home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among Beaverdale homes, this home is valued 16.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beaverdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23% lower than in Des Moines, and 30.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Beaverdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beaverdale home values.
|3929 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$154K||3||1.5||1,303|
|3921 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$107K||2||2||817|
|3917 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$130K||3||2||1,615|
|3933 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$144K||4||2||1,225|
|3924 Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA||$127K||3||2||1,617|
|3920 Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA||$115K||4||1.5||1,134|
|3928 Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA||$119K||3||2||1,307|
|3913 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$117K||2||1||914|
|3937 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$127K||2||1||952|
|3924 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$149K||3||1.5||1,353|
|3916 Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA||$119K||3||1||1,177|
|3930 Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA||$118K||3||2||1|
|3928 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$150K||3||2||1,276|
|3920 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$119K||2||1||1,006|
|3932 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$153K||3||2||1,386|
|3916 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$126K||4||2||1,064|
|3912 Douglas Ave Des Moines, IA||$95K||3||1||840|
|3909 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$116K||2||1||928|
|3709 40th St Des Moines, IA||$120K||2||1.5||902|
|3938 Clinton Ave Des Moines, IA||$152K||4||1.5||1,449|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!