A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $112-128K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
- + 12.4K VALUE
- Project cost: $10,459
- See deck ideas
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
- + 20.1K VALUE
- Project cost: $20,038
- See kitchen ideas
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,878 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- All time views: 750
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $126,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Range/Oven-Gas
- Architecture: Traditional
- Assoc Fee Paid: None
- Basement Description: Bathroom in LL
- Basement Description: Full
- Basement Description: Stone/Rock
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Construction: Brick/Stone Msn Pred
- Cooling: Central-Electric
- Dining: Separate Dining
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- Fireplace Type: Non Functional
- Heat Source: Gas
- Heating: Forced Air
- Interior Decor: Some Carpeting
- Interior Decor: Some Wood Floors
- Kitchen: Pantry
- Lot Description: Fencing
- Lot Description: Sidewalks
- Lot Description: Streetlights
- Miscellaneous: Burglar Alarm-Owned
- Miscellaneous: Near Public Trans
- Miscellaneous: Smoke Alarm/Detec
- Municipality Township: St. Louis City
- Parking Description: Detached
- Parking Description: Off Street
- Property Type: Residential
- Sewer: Public
- Special Areas: Bonus Room
- Special Areas: Mud Room
- Special Description: Rehabbed
- Special Listing Conditions: None
- Status: Active
- Style: 1.5 Story
- Style Description: Bungalow / Cottage
- Transaction Broker: 1
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Water: Public
- Water Heat: Gas
- Water Softener: None
- Windows & Doors: French Door(s)
- Windows & Doors: Some Insulated Wndws
- Year Built Exception: Unknown
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot width: 40 ft
- Parcel #: 41390002900
- Zillow Home ID: 2973363
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Tower Grove South
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.