- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3925 Yorkford Dr, Charlotte, NC 282694 beds, 2,306 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $193,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,306 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02734116
- Zillow Home ID: 6141439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3925 Yorkford Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 66.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% less than in Charlotte, and 229.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,728 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 2007
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 3931 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$167K42.52,000
- 3919 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$201K432,499
- 3937 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$196K42.52,300
- 3913 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$187K42.52,534
- 7108 Obrien Ct Charlotte, NC$178K42.52,169
- 7114 Obrien Ct Charlotte, NC$176K42.52,300
- 4208 Wrexham Ct Charlotte, NC$178K321,924
- 3930 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$174K32.51,955
- 3907 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$180K42.52,319
- 3924 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$206K42.52,485
- 3941 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$173K42.52,200
- 4217 Brownes Ferry Rd Charlotte, NC$185K42.52,493
- 3936 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$194K42.52,000
- 7104 Obrien Ct Charlotte, NC$179K42.52,320
- 3918 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$182K42.52,246
- 3940 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$204K52.52,624
- 4221 Brownes Ferry Rd Charlotte, NC$179K32.52,142
- 3901 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$174K42.52,203
- 3944 Yorkford Dr Charlotte, NC$177K42.52,423
- 4212 Wrexham Ct Charlotte, NC$179K32.52,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.