3928 W 130th St, Cleveland, OH 441113 beds, 1 bath, 1,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,878 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 120 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1985 for $25,900
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 3611037
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 02214007
- Zillow Home ID: 33368015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3928 W 130th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Puritas-Longmead market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 83.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.3% less than in Cleveland, and 249.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Puritas-Longmead home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Puritas-Longmead home values.
- 3924 W 130th St Cleveland, OH$69K311,224
- 3938 W 130th St Cleveland, OH$49K311,128
- 3912 W 130th St Cleveland, OH$76K321,295
- 3838 Brookside Blvd Cleveland, OH$43K21784
- 3942 W 130th St Cleveland, OH$74K311,092
- 3842 Brookside Blvd Cleveland, OH$39K311,164
- 3835 Brookside Blvd Cleveland, OH$73K41.51,414
- 3946 W 130th St Cleveland, OH$36K21784
- 3908 W 130th St Cleveland, OH$79K311,111
- 13011 West Ave Cleveland, OH$111K321,450
- 3839 Brookside Blvd Cleveland, OH$79K421,246
- 3950 W 130th St Cleveland, OH$38K21778
- 3846 Brookside Blvd Cleveland, OH$65K321,092
- 3902 W 130th St Cleveland, OH$33K311,098
- 13017 West Ave Cleveland, OH$51K311,008
- 3954 W 130th St Cleveland, OH$55K211,143
- 3843 Brookside Blvd Cleveland, OH$28K21648
- 3850 Brookside Blvd Cleveland, OH$46K21717
- 13021 West Ave Cleveland, OH$43K311,737
- 13012 Tyler Ave Cleveland, OH$29K411,131
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292