3929 Indian Point Cir, Norman, OK 730263 beds, 2 baths, 1,483 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,483 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R0036410
- Zillow Home ID: 21738734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3929 Indian Point Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73026, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.3% higher than in Norman, and 20.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4103 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$63K21924
- 3907 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$70K311,054
- 3930 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$134K321,358
- 4004 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$104K11864
- 3908 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$67K321,064
- 4111 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK--------
- 3815 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$111K422,016
- 4110 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$75K321,344
- 3814 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$62K22672
- 4125 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$82K531,008
- 3731 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK--------
- 4107 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$178K423,212
- 3732 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$101K321,792
- 4134 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$62K32672
- 3809 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$68K321,080
- Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$66K321,080
- 3709 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$145K321,880
- 3710 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK$74K321,344
- 3725 Indian Point Cir Norman, OK--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!