- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3929 Kensington Dr, Lafayette, IN 479052 baths, 1,453 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,453 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 790723278030000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50641371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3929 Kensington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47905 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.6% higher than in Lafayette, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47905 home values.
- 3933 Kensington Dr Lafayette, IN$119K--21,570
- 3932 Pasadena Dr Lafayette, IN$140K--22,070
- 3925 Kensington Dr Lafayette, IN$146K--2.52,229
- 3930 Kensington Dr Lafayette, IN$130K32.52,051
- 3936 Pasadena Dr Lafayette, IN$129K--21,735
- 3928 Pasadena Dr Lafayette, IN$123K--1.51,552
- 3934 Kensington Dr Lafayette, IN$125K--21,558
- 3926 Kensington Dr Lafayette, IN$125K--21,584
- 3937 Kensington Dr Lafayette, IN$155K332,545
- 3921 Kensington Dr Lafayette, IN$132K--2.51,954
- 3940 Pasadena Dr Lafayette, IN$163K--2.52,517
- 3924 Pasadena Dr Lafayette, IN$147K--22,255
- 3938 Kensington Dr Lafayette, IN$123K--1.51,598
- 3923 Prange Dr Lafayette, IN$115K321,482
- 3931 Pasadena Dr Lafayette, IN$120K--21,538
- 3922 Kensington Dr Lafayette, IN$156K--2.52,512
- 3927 Prange Dr Lafayette, IN$128K--21,769
- 3919 Prange Dr Lafayette, IN$141K331,989
- 3927 Pasadena Dr Lafayette, IN$125K--1.51,591
- 826 Preston St Lafayette, IN$149K321,959
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.