- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
393 Gardenia Dr, San Jose, CA 951235 beds, 3 baths, 2,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,674 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 387 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 68963016
- Zillow Home ID: 19824679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 393 Gardenia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in San Jose, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 387 Gardenia Dr San Jose, CA$893K532,595
- 5942 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA$818K432,048
- 5942 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA$800K------
- 381 Gardenia Dr San Jose, CA$923K542,952
- 5925 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA$813K432,048
- 5931 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA$927K542,952
- 382 Gardenia Dr San Jose, CA$832K532,284
- 5948 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA$916K542,952
- 5937 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA$898K532,784
- 375 Gardenia Dr San Jose, CA$802K332,048
- 5943 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA$1.03M542,952
- 376 Gardenia Dr San Jose, CA$924K542,952
- 5954 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA$804K432,048
- 385 Daisy Dr San Jose, CA$840K532,450
- 5949 Wildflower Dr San Jose, CA$894K532,735
- 5938 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$914K442,937
- 369 Gardenia Dr San Jose, CA$899K532,595
- 370 Gardenia Dr San Jose, CA$903K532,595
- 5942 Pala Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$869K42.52,734
- 379 Daisy Dr San Jose, CA$827K432,284
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.