A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 548 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $286,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $158
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 801 - 2, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Mercury Mine, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Pane Wndws, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Shea Middle, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Parcel #: 16645036
- Zillow Home ID: 7819157
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-305K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 0.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Phoenix, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|3936 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ||$252K||--||2||1,806|
|3926 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ||$227K||3||2||1,437|
|3931 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ||$277K||--||2||1,773|
|3937 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ||$256K||--||2||1,672|
|3929 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ||$282K||--||2||2,085|
|3921 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ||$193K||--||2||1,192|
|3935 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ||$281K||5||2||2,225|
|3942 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ||--||--||2||1,773|
|3920 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ||$294K||--||2||1,891|
|3927 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ||$281K||--||2||1,808|
|3945 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ||$299K||--||2||2,067|
|3941 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ||$203K||2||2||1,232|
|3915 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ||$252K||3||2||1,785|
|3922 E Sahuaro Dr Phoenix, AZ||$244K||--||2||1,673|
|3948 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ||$213K||3||2||1,776|
|3928 E Sahuaro Dr Phoenix, AZ||$203K||3||2||1,192|
|3916 E Sahuaro Dr Phoenix, AZ||$193K||--||2||1,190|
|3914 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ||$309K||--||2||1,997|
|3930 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ||$270K||--||2||1,664|
|3936 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ||$326K||3||2||1,876|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!