3930 E Mercer Ln, Phoenix, AZ 850283 beds, 2 baths, 1,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $286,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 801 - 2, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Mercury Mine, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Pane Wndws, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Shea Middle, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Parcel #: 16645036
- Zillow Home ID: 7819157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3930 E Mercer Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% less than in Phoenix, and 132.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 3936 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ$260K--21,806
- 3926 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ$228K321,437
- 3931 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$272K--21,773
- 3937 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$291K--21,672
- 3929 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ$307K--22,085
- 3921 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ$195K--21,192
- 3935 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ$298K522,400
- 3942 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ----21,773
- 3920 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ$316K--21,891
- 3927 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$317K--21,808
- 3945 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$314K--22,067
- 3941 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ$201K221,232
- 3915 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ$278K321,785
- 3922 E Sahuaro Dr Phoenix, AZ$253K--21,673
- 3948 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ$232K--21,776
- 3928 E Sahuaro Dr Phoenix, AZ$229K321,192
- 3916 E Sahuaro Dr Phoenix, AZ$205K--21,190
- 3914 E Mercer Ln Phoenix, AZ$340K--21,997
- 3930 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$295K--21,664
- 3936 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$334K321,876
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!