3930 W 14th Ave, Denver, CO 802043 beds, 2 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
LOTS of closet space, including two walk-in closets. Central air. Appliances in kitchen are all stainless, and oven is gas. Washer and dryer in laundry room.
Off street/in-yard parking. Garden in back yard includes 3 raised beds. Yard also has a patio with gas grill.
- Lot: 4,772 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $200,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wired for phone, cable/satellite, high speed internet, and security system
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0506113035000
- Zillow Home ID: 61471425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3930 W 14th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Colfax market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% higher than in Denver, and 52.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Colfax home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Colfax home values.
- 1386 Perry St Denver, CO$245K211,218
- 3930 W 14th Ave # 0 Denver, CO$183K------
- 3934 W 14th Ave Denver, CO$140K211,137
- 1380 Perry St Denver, CO$181K21920
- 1374 Perry St Denver, CO$239K21920
- 1400 Perry St Denver, CO$238K321,387
- 1393 Osceola St Denver, CO$288K311,576
- 1389 Osceola St Denver, CO$318K31.51,564
- 1385 Osceola St Denver, CO$360K30.51,940
- 1368 Perry St Denver, CO$235K21922
- 1410 Perry St Denver, CO$313K221,272
- 1381 Osceola St Denver, CO$249K221,008
- 1381 Osceola St Denver, CO$226K632,016
- 1407 Osceola St Denver, CO$336K311,326
- 1377 Osceola St Denver, CO$259K311,213
- 1360 Perry St Denver, CO$228K21904
- 1418 Perry St Denver, CO$338K321,392
- 1373 Osceola St Denver, CO$443K331,990
- 1415 Osceola St Denver, CO$382K31.52,413
- 1407 Perry St APT A Denver, CO$180K311,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!