- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 104 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,279 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 5224424
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR\GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Heating \ Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ North\South Exposure, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Roofing \ Other (See Remarks), Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Const - Finish \ Painted, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Services \ City Services, Items Updated: Pool Partial\Full \ Full, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Annually, Items Updated: Floor Partial\Full \ Partial, Flooring \ Carpet, Items Updated: Ht\Cool Partial\Full \ Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Fencing \ Block, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Roofing \ All Tile, Assoc Rules\Info \ Prof Managed, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y\N \ N, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Tax Municipality \ Chandler, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Exterior Stories \ 2, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, Association & Fees: PAD Fee Y\N \ N, Association & Fees: Land Lease Fee Y\N \ N, Basement: Basement Y\N \ N, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ N, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, High School \ Corona Del Sol High School
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,876 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 30806621
- Zillow Home ID: 8263936
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $343-440K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85226 home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Chandler as a whole. Among 85226 homes, this home is 58.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% less than in Chandler, and 60% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chandler.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85226 home values.
|3921 W Jasper Dr Chandler, AZ||$386K||5||3||2,876|
|3941 W Jasper Dr Chandler, AZ||$356K||--||3||2,279|
|1357 N Laveen Dr Chandler, AZ||$420K||--||4||3,269|
|1348 N Entrada St Chandler, AZ||$378K||--||3||2,390|
|3930 W Jasper Dr Chandler, AZ||$371K||--||3||2,390|
|3911 W Jasper Dr Chandler, AZ||$331K||3||2||2,279|
|1349 N Laveen Dr Chandler, AZ||$349K||4||3||2,380|
|3920 W Jasper Dr Chandler, AZ||$354K||--||3||2,279|
|1340 N Entrada St Chandler, AZ||$352K||--||3||2,279|
|3940 W Jasper Dr Chandler, AZ||$391K||--||4||2,948|
|3910 W Jasper Dr Chandler, AZ||$354K||--||3||2,279|
|1341 N Laveen Dr Chandler, AZ||$302K||--||2.75||1,914|
|3901 W Jasper Dr Chandler, AZ||$375K||--||3||2,390|
|1366 N Laveen Dr Chandler, AZ||$292K||--||2.75||1,843|
|1332 N Entrada St Chandler, AZ||$365K||--||3||2,390|
|1358 N Laveen Dr Chandler, AZ||$348K||--||3||2,390|
|3950 W Jasper Dr Chandler, AZ||$377K||--||3||2,590|
|1374 N Laveen Dr Chandler, AZ||$389K||--||4||2,876|
|3900 W Jasper Dr Chandler, AZ||$371K||--||3||2,390|
|1350 N Laveen Dr Chandler, AZ||$279K||--||3||1,719|
Nearby Schools in Chandler
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!