- Lot: 10,315 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Alhambra High, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14508428
- Zillow Home ID: 7718566
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $129-157K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alahambra home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Alahambra homes, this home is valued 19.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Phoenix, and 136.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
- 4037 W Bethany Home Rd1 beds, 1 baths
1,993 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1969
|4001 W Solano Dr N Phoenix, AZ||$138K||3||2||1,694|
|3925 W Solano Dr N Phoenix, AZ||$158K||--||3.75||2,320|
|3932 W Solano Dr N Phoenix, AZ||$159K||4||3||2,320|
|3940 W Solano Dr S Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||2||1,626|
|3948 W Solano Dr S Phoenix, AZ||$141K||--||2||1,688|
|3936 W Solano Dr S Phoenix, AZ||$143K||3||2||1,768|
|3926 W Solano Dr N Phoenix, AZ||$158K||--||3||2,361|
|4002 W Solano Dr S Phoenix, AZ||$147K||3||2||2,066|
|4009 W Solano Dr N Phoenix, AZ||$157K||4||2||2,163|
|3919 W Solano Dr N Phoenix, AZ||$126K||--||2||1,500|
|3928 W Solano Dr S Phoenix, AZ||$145K||4||3||2,051|
|3931 W Rancho Dr Phoenix, AZ||$143K||3||2||1,724|
|3920 W Solano Dr N Phoenix, AZ||$152K||4||2||2,000|
|4010 W Solano Dr N Phoenix, AZ||$144K||--||--||1,869|
|3939 W Rancho Dr Phoenix, AZ||$152K||--||3||2,368|
|3925 W Rancho Dr Phoenix, AZ||$136K||--||2||1,590|
|4010 W Solano Dr S Phoenix, AZ||$110K||--||2||1,320|
|3941 W Solano Dr S Phoenix, AZ||$158K||--||3.75||2,320|
|3935 W Solano Dr S Phoenix, AZ||$129K||3||2||1,520|
|3947 W Rancho Dr Phoenix, AZ||$147K||--||--||2,148|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!