- Lot: 9,452 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 61 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,922 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $78,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 1508222
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 506 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Siding \ Partial Brick, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Carpet, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Mineral Rights \ None, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other, Exterior Siding \ Masonite, Floors \ Wood, Heating System \ Central, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Pool \ None, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Lot Description \ Pond, Interior Features \ Other, Counter Top Material \ Other, Garage Description \ Car Entry - Rear
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,313 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 23950933305810
- Zillow Home ID: 22137374
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-158K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74135 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Tulsa as a whole. Among 74135 homes, this home is 11.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.5% lower than in Tulsa, and 22% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74135 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74135 home values.
|3926 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$119K||--||1.5||1,272|
|4016 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$161K||--||2||1,744|
|4009 E 52nd St Tulsa, OK||$136K||--||1.5||1,425|
|4003 E 52nd St Tulsa, OK||$129K||3||1.5||1,332|
|4017 E 52nd St Tulsa, OK||$169K||--||2.5||2,036|
|5123 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK||$120K||--||1.5||1,300|
|3920 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$122K||3||2||1,359|
|4024 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$173K||4||2||1,926|
|3923 E 52nd St Tulsa, OK||$121K||3||1.5||1,406|
|4017 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$216K||--||4||2,327|
|4023 E 52nd St Tulsa, OK||$234K||--||2||2,776|
|5124 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK||$118K||--||2||1,440|
|3914 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$119K||--||1.5||1,240|
|4021 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$233K||--||4||2,520|
|3917 E 52nd St Tulsa, OK||$138K||--||1.5||1,742|
|4010 E 52nd St Tulsa, OK||$135K||3||1.5||1,571|
|4028 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$194K||4||3||2,469|
|5207 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK||$122K||3||2||1,381|
|4018 E 52nd St Tulsa, OK||$186K||--||2.5||2,335|
|4029 E 52nd St Tulsa, OK||$169K||--||2||1,741|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!