3933 SW 26th Dr APT B, Gainesville, FL 326082 beds, 2 baths, 982 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Nice Quiet area just a short bus ride to UF, Veterinary and Medical schools. Less than 1 mile from UF! Townhouse is a bargain at less than $71K. Vacant and Easy to show. This is a nice townhouse in a quiet area. Bus stop for RTS is steps from the front door. Seller will pay one year of association dues.
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 982 sqft
- Parcel #: 07294216002
- Zillow Home ID: 58880747
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3933 Sw 26th Drive APT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% less than in Gainesville, and 35.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32608 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32608 home values.
- 3933 SW 26th Dr APT A Gainesville, FL$52K21.5982
- 3933 SW 26th Dr APT D Gainesville, FL$56K21.5982
- 4005 SW 26th Dr APT D Gainesville, FL$81K21.5982
- 3936 SW 26th Ter APT C Gainesville, FL$51K21.51,000
- 3936 SW 26th Ter APT B Gainesville, FL$51K21.51,000
- 3936 SW 26th Ter APT D Gainesville, FL$45K221,000
- 4005 SW 26th Dr APT B Gainesville, FL$54K21.5982
- 4005 SW 26th Dr APT A Gainesville, FL$54K21.5982
- 4014 SW 26th Dr APT 30 Gainesville, FL$108K22791
- 4008 SW 26th Ter Gainesville, FL$335KStudio--3,970
- 4015 SW 26th Dr APT D Gainesville, FL$55K21.5982
- 3934 SW 26th Dr APT A Gainesville, FL$49K21.5900
- 4015 SW 26th Dr APT C Gainesville, FL$50K21.5982
- 3934 SW 26th Dr APT B Gainesville, FL$49K21.5900
- 3924 SW 26th Dr APT A Gainesville, FL$56K21.5900
- 3934 SW 26th Dr APT C Gainesville, FL$49K21.5900
- 3935 SW 26th Ter APT B Gainesville, FL$123K21923
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292