3934 Cambridge Ave, Nashville, TN 372052 beds, 1 bath, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 20 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $87
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $212,000
- Price/sqft: $300
- MLS #: 1571403
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 168
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 103080G00200CO
- Zillow Home ID: 41126827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3934 Cambridge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cherokee Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.1% less than in Nashville, and 79% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cherokee Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherokee Park home values.
- 3936 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$184K21750
- 3932 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$413K321,819
- 4004 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$189K21750
- 3930 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$418K221,644
- 3927 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$541K432,250
- 3929 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$415K331,794
- 4006 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$196K21750
- 4006 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$145K21750
- 4000 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$276K41990
- 3925 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$334K211,050
- 3928 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$342K211,648
- 4010 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$205K21750
- 3921 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$368K411,333
- 4022 Aberdeen Rd Nashville, TN$456K332,146
- 4026 Aberdeen Rd Nashville, TN$553K32.53,098
- 4020 Aberdeen Rd Nashville, TN$781K444,000
- 3926 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$347K211,362
- 4010 Cambridge Ave Nashville, TN$161K21750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.