3934 Filbert Way, Virginia Beach, VA 234623 beds, 2 baths, 1,866 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2004
- 55 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $105
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- MLS #: 1429874
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Palladium windows, window treatments, wired for securitysystem, walk-in attic, garage door opener
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,866 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14860396650037
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 65792026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3934 Filbert Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Green Run market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.8% higher than in Virginia Beach, and 17.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Green Run home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Virginia Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Run home values.
- 3936 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$209K32.51,688
- 3944 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$220K321,866
- 3941 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$205K321,866
- 3946 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$203K22.51,688
- 3945 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$204K331,688
- 3942 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$211K421,866
- 3943 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$230K321,866
- 3940 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA--22.51,688
- 3939 Filbert Way # 54 Virginia Beach, VA$214K32.51,688
- 3935 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$203K22.51,688
- 3933 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$212K321,866
- 3932 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$220K321,866
- 3906 Sutter St Virginia Beach, VA$212K32.51,700
- 3931 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$230K321,866
- 3930 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$202K32.51,688
- 3929 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$217K22.51,688
- 801 Mission Ave Virginia Beach, VA$230K32.51,688
- 803 Mission Ave Virginia Beach, VA$213K421,866
- 805 Mission Ave Virginia Beach, VA$212K321,866
- 3919 Filbert Way Virginia Beach, VA$223K22.51,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!