3934 Rexmere Rd, Baltimore, MD 212183 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,072 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $148,700
- Price/sqft: $124
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 3972J018
- Zillow Home ID: 36466990
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3934 Rexmere Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ednor Gardens-Lakeside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% higher than in Baltimore, and 225.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ednor Gardens-Lakeside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ednor Gardens-Lakeside home values.
- 3932 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$138K--11,200
- 3930 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$138K331,200
- 3928 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$136K--1.51,200
- 3926 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$106K--21,200
- 4000 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$134K--11,024
- 3924 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$104K--21,200
- 3922 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$122K31.51,200
- 3920 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$132K321,200
- 4002 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$102K--11,024
- 4004 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$103K--1.51,024
- 901 Andover Rd Baltimore, MD$90K--11,200
- 3918 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$126K321,200
- 4006 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$53K311,024
- 3935 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$117K--21,200
- 3933 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$108K--1.51,200
- 3931 Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$149K321,200
- Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$103K--1.51,024
- Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$125K--11,024
- Rexmere Rd Baltimore, MD$129K--1.51,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.