- Lot: 6,869 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,835 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $288
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $50,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $43
- MLS #: O5232744
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Architectural Style \ Other, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Shuffleboard, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Condo Fees Term \ Annual, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Last Status \ Photo Required, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Private Road, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Condominium, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ 3rd Floor+above Multi-Story, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shake, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Water View \ Lake
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,165 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 052229187603934
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 71083007
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55-85K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Rosemont home values will rise 8.7% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among Rosemont homes, this home is 41.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rosemont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.4% higher than in Orlando, and 319% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rosemont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rosemont home values.
|Other Units in this Building (28)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3929 Dijon Dr|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!