- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,845 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $314,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 13145992
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Security System
- Financing Proposed \ Cash, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Type \ None, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Construction Materials \ Brick, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Patio Open, Energy Saving Features \ Gas Water Heater, Fencing \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch(es), Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Fireplace Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior Features \ Plantation Shutters, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Lot Features \ Interior Lot, Security Features \ Burglar, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Electric, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Security Features \ Owned, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Other Equipment \ Convection Oven, Building Area Source \ Appraiser, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Foundation Details \ Slab, Possession \ Negotiable, Roof \ Composition, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Financing Proposed \ FHA, Financing Proposed \ VA, Parking Features \ Attached, Parking Features \ Rear, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Association Fee \ 35, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,418 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 00000808589300000
- Zillow Home ID: 26880151
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $348K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Preston Hollow home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Dallas as a whole. Among Preston Hollow homes, this home is 56.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Preston Hollow, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.3% lower than in Dallas, and 28.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Preston Hollow home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Preston Hollow home values.
|3940 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$301K||3||2||2,286|
|3930 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$301K||3||2||2,333|
|3833 Calculus Dr Dallas, TX||$347K||4||2||2,692|
|3946 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$314K||3||2||2,371|
|3926 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$272K||3||2||2,149|
|3831 Calculus Dr Dallas, TX||$297K||4||2||2,178|
|3837 Calculus Dr Dallas, TX||$323K||4||2||2,550|
|3937 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$291K||3||2||2,319|
|3931 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$276K||3||2||2,210|
|3941 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$282K||4||2||2,189|
|3827 Calculus Dr Dallas, TX||$335K||4||2||2,557|
|3841 Calculus Dr Dallas, TX||$305K||3||2.5||2,251|
|3927 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$279K||3||2.5||2,286|
|3950 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$260K||3||2||1,721|
|3920 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$282K||4||2.5||2,221|
|3947 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$324K||3||2.5||2,387|
|3823 Calculus Dr Dallas, TX||$316K||3||2||2,408|
|3921 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$271K||3||2||2,268|
|3845 Calculus Dr Dallas, TX||$341K||3||2||2,512|
|3916 High Summit Dr Dallas, TX||$261K||3||2||2,100|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.