3938 Tholozan Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631162 beds, 1 bath, 1,019 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $67,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 240 sqft
- Security System
- Beautiful stained glass windows, built in bookcase in living room
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,019 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 50130302100
- Zillow Home ID: 2992210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3938 Tholozan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tower Grove South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% greater than in Saint Louis, and 219.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3940 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$82K--11,002
- 3942 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$88K211,012
- 3934 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K21981
- 3944 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$42K--1781
- 3932 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K--1836
- 3946 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$46K--1781
- 3930 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$64K--1981
- 3950 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$72K22824
- 3931 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$78K--21,970
- 3923 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$169KStudio--3,264
- 3927 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$86K--21,970
- 3935 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$83K--21,970
- 3927 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$148K--43,264
- 3952 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$130K--21,620
- 3921 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$108K421,824
- 3925 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$86K211,066
- 3926 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$63K31988
- 3939 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$76K--21,970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.