- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 1,528 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $213,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,647 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 00600394
- Zillow Home ID: 58153263
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-283K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06074 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for South Windsor as a whole. Among 06074 homes, this home is valued 8.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06074, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for South Windsor, and 69.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06074 home values.
|388 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$221K||5||2||1,656|
|401 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$197K||3||2||1,224|
|389 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$199K||2||1||1,354|
|404 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$197K||3||1.5||1,255|
|380 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$290K||4||2.5||1,670|
|411 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$176K||2||1.5||1,078|
|416 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$204K||3||1||1,431|
|373 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$287K||3||2||1,948|
|426 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$520K||4||2||4,233|
|427 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$220K||3||2||1,686|
|360 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$344K||3||2.5||2,352|
|421 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,328|
|350 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$408K||3||2||3,071|
|170 Garnet Ln South Windsor, CT||$335K||4||2.5||2,215|
|450 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$305K||5||3||2,100|
|156 Garnet Ln South Windsor, CT||$345K||4||2.5||2,386|
|249 Maskel Rd South Windsor, CT||$562K||5||3.5||3,900|
|165 Garnet Ln South Windsor, CT||$353K||4||2.5||2,343|
|441 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$198K||3||1.5||1,078|
|334 Abbe Rd South Windsor, CT||$342K||4||2.5||2,226|
Nearby Schools in South Windsor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!