394 Ackerman Ave, Glen Rock, NJ 074523 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
THIS SMITH-SINGER BUILT CHARMER IS WAITING FOR YOU! FORMAL LIVING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE, A FORMAL DINING ROOM (WHICH COULD BE OPENED TO THE KITCHEN FOR A MORE OPEN FLOOR PLAN), WITH A DOOR TO THE EXPANSIVE DECK MEANS GREAT ENTERTAINING, PLUS A DEN WITH POWDER ROOM FOR A HOME OFFICE OR GUEST ROOM ON THE MAIN FLOOR. YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS NEIGHBORHOOD, WITH IT'S ANNUAL BLOCK PARTY, ONE BLOCK DISTANCE TO THE NYC BUS AND CLOSE PROXIMITY TO TOWN. WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY!
The house is on the corner of Ackerman and Ashton. The neighborhood has an annual block party and is full of Smith-Singer beauties (the most charming homes in GR were built by Smith-Singer).
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- great street, great location, close to NYC Bus, close to elementary school, great starter home
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2111133997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 394 Ackerman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07452 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Glen Rock, and 86.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07452 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07452 home values.
- 394 Ackerman Ave Glen Rock, NJ$370K31.51,470
- 6 Ashton Pl Glen Rock, NJ$612K42.51,796
- 390 Ackerman Ave Glen Rock, NJ$483K----1,904
- 357 Ackerman Ave Glen Rock, NJ$850K----2,731
- 1 Warren Pl Glen Rock, NJ$454K----1,482
- 384 Ackerman Ave Glen Rock, NJ$397K----1,807
- 7 Ashton Pl Glen Rock, NJ$566K----2,190
- 10 Ashton Pl Glen Rock, NJ$595K32.51,588
- 380 Ackerman Ave Glen Rock, NJ$598K----2,336
- 8 Warren Pl Glen Rock, NJ$614K----2,454
- 19 Harding Rd Glen Rock, NJ$569K----1,842
- 9 Warren Pl Glen Rock, NJ$539K----1,632
- 11 Ashton Pl Glen Rock, NJ$643K422,400
- 16 Ashton Pl Glen Rock, NJ$554K----2,680
- 3 Clifton Pl Glen Rock, NJ$738K----2,414
- 4 Lehigh Pl Glen Rock, NJ$496K31.51,556
- 25 Harding Rd Glen Rock, NJ$533K421,575
- 15 Ashton Pl Glen Rock, NJ$630K----2,080
- 13 Warren Pl Glen Rock, NJ$536K----1,596
- 10 Lehigh Pl Glen Rock, NJ$727K----2,430
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292