- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
394 Bellaire St, Del Mar, CA 920142 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $900,000
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: 2991820700
- Zillow Home ID: 16762357
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 394 Bellaire Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1600% higher than in Del Mar, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Del Mar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92014 home values.
- 1654 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$1.98M332,000
- 376 Bellaire St Del Mar, CA$2.21M421,760
- 393 Bellaire St Del Mar, CA$1.86M31.51,393
- 459 Culebra St Del Mar, CA$1.57M322,150
- 1552 Camino Del Mar UNIT 514 Del Mar, CA$929K12900
- 1552 Camino Del Mar UNIT 406 Del Mar, CA$911K12900
- 465 Culebra St Del Mar, CA$1.3M311,140
- 1830 Zapo St Del Mar, CA$1.38M321,476
- 375 Bellaire St Del Mar, CA$2.18M321,684
- 364 Bellaire St Del Mar, CA$1.3M422,327
- 385 Bellaire St Del Mar, CA$3.88M554,650
- 1848 Zapo St Del Mar, CA$1.42M321,853
- 457 Culebra St Del Mar, CA$1.28M32.52,156
- 460 Culebra St Del Mar, CA$2.37M53.53,144
- 1720 Zapo St Del Mar, CA$3.6M65.56,003
- 1825 Zapo St Del Mar, CA$1.4M321,962
- 377 Bellaire St Del Mar, CA$3.03M454,698
- 475 Culebra St Del Mar, CA$3.8M555,100
- 355 Bellaire St Del Mar, CA$2.13M32.52,527
- 1934 Zapo St Del Mar, CA$2.21M442,781
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292