394 Marlborough StAPT 8, Boston, MA 02115
Sold on 10/3/13: $408,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:534 sq ft
- Lot:534 sqft
- Year Built:1870
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $408,000
- Heating Type:Other
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Heat, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Appliances IncludedGarbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Last Remodel Year1982
- Neighborhood NameBack Bay
- Parcel #W:05 P:03603 S:016
- Room Count2
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count10
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID59169018
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow157
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$413,174||$393K – $446K||-$2,687||$773||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,460/mo||$1.9K – $2.8K/mo||-$28||$4.61||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 50.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.6% less than in Boston, and 92.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 394 Marlborough Street APT 8
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005