- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
394 Mountain St, Albany, NY 122092 beds, 2 baths, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 01010007508400010080000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29654783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 394 Mountain Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Delaware Avenue market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.7% lower than in Albany, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Delaware Avenue home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Delaware Avenue home values.
- 392 Mountain St Albany, NY$182K62.52,470
- 390 Mountain St Albany, NY$118K322,016
- 133 Kenosha St Albany, NY$117K311,066
- 388 Mountain St Albany, NY--------
- 127 Kenosha St Albany, NY$123K31.51,033
- 400 Mountain St Albany, NY$110K211,019
- 393 Mountain St # 2 Albany, NY$168K42.52,048
- 386 Mountain St Albany, NY$100K311,168
- 391 Mountain St Albany, NY$119K422,148
- 397 Mountain St Albany, NY$127K311,200
- 121 Kenosha St Albany, NY$205K31.51,742
- 402 Mountain St Albany, NY$158K311,208
- 387 Mountain St Albany, NY$133K321,470
- 384 Mountain St Albany, NY$112K31.51,794
- 135 Kenosha St Albany, NY$177K31.51,755
- 128 Kenosha St Albany, NY--------
- 401 Mountain St Albany, NY$164K311,256
- 124 Kenosha St Albany, NY--------
- 385 Mountain St Albany, NY$123K311,336
- 382 Mountain St Albany, NY$122K321,840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!