- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 289 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,488 all time views
- 77 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 27533
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Ceramic, Windows\Doors \ Insulated Windows, Windows\Doors \ Window Screens, Windows\Doors \ Insulated Doors, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Laundry Main Floor, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Eating Space, Access \ Private, Exposure\View \ Great View, Exposure\View \ Mountain View, Documents on File \ Tax Map, Property Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential, Exterior Finish \ Wood Siding, Roofing \ Metal, Fuel\Energy System \ Propane, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Exterior Features \ Porch, Appliances \ Oven, Kitchen \ Breakfast Nook, Topography \ Level, Documents on File \ Deed, Floors \ Hardwood, Basement\Foundation \ Crawl Space, Garage\Carport \ No Garage, Garage\Carport \ No Carport, Exterior Features \ Garden Space, Miscellaneous \ Private, Access \ Gravel Road, Exposure\View \ Southern, Topography \ Gentle Slope, Water\Sewer \ Private Well, Exterior Features \ Tillable Land, Access \ Maintenance by Owner, Exterior Features \ Unrestricted, Kitchen \ Country Kitchen, Air Conditioning \ Window Unit(s), Air Conditioning \ Wall Unit(s), Water\Sewer \ Septic Unknown, Attic \ Access Only, # Stories \ Two Story, Exterior Features \ Branch\Stream, Exterior Features \ Barn, Exterior Features \ Pasture Land, Kitchen \ New Kitchen, Topography \ Steep, Topography \ 2 - 5 Acres, Type & Style \ A-Frame\Chalet, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Fuel\Energy System \ Other Energy-See Remarks, Windows\Doors \ Door Screens
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2125466311
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-125K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will rise 2.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|357 Will Wilson Rd Burnsville, NC||$103K||3||1||1,056|
|2420 Little Creek Rd Burnsville, NC||$528K||3||3||3,127|
|2525 Little Creek Rd Burnsville, NC||$99K||2||1||800|
|2357 Little Creek Rd Burnsville, NC||$272K||3||2||2,352|
|208 Autumn Leaf Trl Burnsville, NC||$273K||3||2.5||2,009|
|17 Lost Hollow Rd Burnsville, NC||$114K||2||2||950|
|365 Lost Hollow Rd Burnsville, NC||$121K||3||2||1,368|
|1980 Little Creek Rd Burnsville, NC||$254K||2||2||2,240|
|2025 Little Creek Rd Burnsville, NC||$267K||5||1||2,240|
|274 Lost Hollow Rd Burnsville, NC||$117K||2||2||980|
|1955 Little Creek Rd Burnsville, NC||$101K||2||1||912|
|238 Lost Hollow Rd Burnsville, NC||$112K||3||1||1,200|
|249 Lost Hollow Rd Burnsville, NC||$92K||2||1||784|
|1905 Little Creek Rd Burnsville, NC||$109K||2||1||1,200|
|3093 Little Creek Rd Burnsville, NC||$113K||2||1||720|
|176 Lost Hollow Rd Burnsville, NC||$113K||2||1||920|
|1781 Little Creek Rd Burnsville, NC||$111K||--||--||--|
|1616 Little Creek Rd Burnsville, NC||$144K||3||1||1,680|
|746 Bradford Rd Burnsville, NC||$113K||--||--||1,032|
|1194 Lotties Creek Rd Burnsville, NC||$146K||3||1||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Burnsville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!