3940 Cedarwaxwing Ave, Orlando, FL 328223 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,766 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $89,900
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: 351 sqft
- Cable Available, Smoke Alarm(s)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 112330727101960
- Zillow Home ID: 46104681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3940 Cedarwaxwing Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32822, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 164% higher than in Orange, and 677.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32822 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32822 home values.
- 3950 Cedarwaxwing Ave Orlando, FL$88K31.51,440
- 3930 Cedarwaxwing Ave Orlando, FL$87K31.51,299
- 3913 Pintail Ct Orlando, FL$91K31.51,050
- 3960 Cedarwaxwing Ave Orlando, FL$84K21.51,296
- 3920 Cedarwaxwing Ave Orlando, FL$89K31.51,296
- 3923 Pintail Ct Orlando, FL$115K4--2,000
- 3903 Pintail Ct Orlando, FL$119K31.51,269
- 3933 Pintail Ct Orlando, FL$123K321,150
- 7905 Seagull Ct Orlando, FL$124K321,608
- 7906 Seagull Ct Orlando, FL$137K321,654
- 3910 Cedarwaxwing Ave Orlando, FL$111K31.51,440
- 3970 Cedarwaxwing Ave Orlando, FL$94K211,175
- 3943 Pintail Ct Orlando, FL$97K421,269
- 3900 Pintail Ct Orlando, FL$100K31.51,374
- 7950 Strada Dr Orlando, FL$89K41.51,269
- 7907 Snipe St Orlando, FL$111K321,444
- 7913 Seagull Ct Orlando, FL$94K41.51,050
- 3900 Cedarwaxwing Ave Orlando, FL$101K31.5918
- 7914 Seagull Ct Orlando, FL$146K322,016
- 3853 Bittern Ct Orlando, FL$84K21.5918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.