3940 Ivyhill Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891213 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $100,200
- Price/sqft: $77
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 16119514046
- Zillow Home ID: 7060825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3940 Ivyhill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% less than in Las Vegas, and 131.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise home values.
- 3950 Ivyhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$164K522,106
- 3930 Ivyhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$223K321,710
- 3939 Woodhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$175K421,722
- 3949 Woodhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$182K322,044
- 3929 Woodhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$185K422,096
- 3960 Ivyhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$172K321,762
- 3939 Ivyhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$109K321,300
- 3949 Ivyhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$192K422,102
- 3920 Ivyhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$166K421,722
- 3959 Woodhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$162K421,722
- 3919 Woodhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$169K321,784
- 3929 Ivyhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$160K421,722
- 3959 Ivyhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$172K421,785
- 3970 Ivyhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$142K321,300
- 3910 Ivyhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$155K421,456
- 3909 Woodhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$144K321,300
- 3969 Woodhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$159K421,722
- 3940 Woodhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$188K332,238
- 3950 Monthill Ave Las Vegas, NV$174K421,722
- 3969 Ivyhill Ave Las Vegas, NV$163K321,521
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.