- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 312 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,190 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $138,500
- Price/sqft: $166
- MLS #: 08868876
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 5 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 4th Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Additional Rooms \ 5th Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Bonus, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Bonus, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 2 Name \ 5th Bdrm, Addtl Room 3 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Office, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 81-90 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ High End Refrigerator, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Curbs/Gutters, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ None, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Full, Attic \ Interior Stair, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Other, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ Yes, Bath Amenities \ European Shower, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Driveway \ Concrete, Exposure \ E (East), Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Exterior Property Features \ Porch, Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens, Family Room Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Family Room Level \ Basement, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Laundry Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Laundry Level \ Basement, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Other Information \ None, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ Off Alley, Parking \ Off Street, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Ownership \ Owned, Parking Type \ Space/s, Property Type \ Detached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ Yes, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sale Terms \ Other, Sale Terms \ VA, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Status \ Contingent, Style Of House \ Bungalow, Tax Exemptions \ None, Type of House \ 1.5 Story, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 13191020320000
- Zillow Home ID: 3655314
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $220-388K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Dunning home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Chicago as a whole. Among Dunning homes, this home is 91.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dunning, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.2% greater than in Chicago, and 1020% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dunning home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dunning home values.
|3944 N Nordica Ave Chicago, IL||$241K||3||1.5||1,200|
|3934 N Nordica Ave Chicago, IL||$231K||--||1||828|
|3948 N Nordica Ave Chicago, IL||$246K||--||1||1,125|
|3930 N Nordica Ave Chicago, IL||$194K||--||1||735|
|N Nordica Ave Chicago, IL||$194K||--||1||735|
|3928 N Nordica Ave Chicago, IL||$192K||--||1||735|
|3924 N Nordica Ave Chicago, IL||$252K||--||2||1,267|
|3920 N Nordica Ave Chicago, IL||$223K||--||1||912|
|7105 W Irving Park Rd Chicago, IL||$225K||--||1||1,010|
|7107 W Irving Park Rd Chicago, IL||$205K||--||1||1,000|
|7109 W Irving Park Rd Chicago, IL||$205K||--||1||1,000|
|3939 N Nottingham Ave Chicago, IL||$212K||--||1||926|
|3941 N Nottingham Ave Chicago, IL||$222K||--||1||995|
|3937 N Nottingham Ave Chicago, IL||$187K||--||1||609|
|3943 N Nottingham Ave Chicago, IL||$236K||--||1.5||1,020|
|3935 N Nottingham Ave Chicago, IL||$239K||--||1||1,092|
|3945 N Nottingham Ave Chicago, IL||$217K||--||1||960|
|3918 N Nordica Ave Chicago, IL||$217K||--||1||912|
|3949 N Nottingham Ave Chicago, IL||$239K||3||2||1,260|
|3929 N Nottingham Ave Chicago, IL||$217K||--||1||912|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!