3941 Malton Dr, Plano, TX 750253 beds, 2 baths, 1,794 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 439 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,794 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: R269800A00101
- Zillow Home ID: 26653888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3941 Malton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.7% lower than in Plano, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 75025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plano.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75025 home values.
- 3937 Malton Dr Plano, TX$226K422,042
- 3952 Kimbrough Ln Plano, TX$268K42.52,755
- 8713 Carlyle Dr Plano, TX$206K321,810
- 3948 Kimbrough Ln Plano, TX$270K432,688
- 3933 Malton Dr Plano, TX$274K42.52,551
- 3944 Kimbrough Ln Plano, TX$288K332,718
- 8709 Carlyle Dr Plano, TX$201K321,794
- 3929 Malton Dr Plano, TX$250K332,196
- 3940 Kimbrough Ln Plano, TX$292K433,016
- 3924 Malton Dr Plano, TX$299K42.52,699
- 8716 Country Glen Xing Plano, TX$328K43.53,520
- 8720 Country Glen Xing Plano, TX$312K43.53,298
- 8801 Christian Ct Plano, TX$267K442,740
- 8705 Carlyle Dr Plano, TX$221K322,042
- 8724 Country Glen Xing Plano, TX$313K43.53,520
- 3925 Malton Dr Plano, TX$254K432,430
- 3936 Kimbrough Ln Plano, TX$285K43.52,832
- 3920 Malton Dr Plano, TX$254K422,227
- 4000 River Branch Trl Plano, TX$386K543,919
- 8701 Carlyle Dr Plano, TX$209K321,797
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!