3943 Keokuk St, Saint Louis, MO 63116Studio, 3,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,096 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Basement, Laundry Facl-Private, Storage Room Avail
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,196 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 41740002800
- Zillow Home ID: 2974490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3943 Keokuk Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dutchtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 95.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% greater than in Saint Louis, and 558.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 3947 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$138K--32,500
- 3941 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$139K--22,500
- 3939 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$97K--21,776
- 3951 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$53K421,650
- 3935 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$64K--1960
- 3955 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$56K--1950
- 3931 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$116K213,668
- 3931A Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$149K21--
- 3942 Dunnica Ave Saint Louis, MO$116K--22,300
- 3959 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$109K421,344
- 3946 Dunnica Ave Saint Louis, MO$69K11825
- 3938 Dunnica Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K--42,958
- 3950 Dunnica Ave Saint Louis, MO$73K--42,916
- 3936 Dunnica Ave Saint Louis, MO$70K--22,170
- 3950 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$60K221,049
- 3944 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$89K21.51,038
- 3940 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$43K211,104
- 3946 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$30K211,038
- 3927 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$130K--22,430
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.