- Lot: 4,081 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $310,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $246
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Off street, 290 sqft
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Average, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Bamboo/Cork, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Slab, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ U, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ RV Parking, Site Features \ Shop, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2490200420
- Zillow Home ID: 48804741
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $331-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts Gatewood home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Gatewood homes, this home is valued 21.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gatewood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.3% less than in Seattle, and 65.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Gatewood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gatewood home values.
|3947 SW Holden St Seattle, WA||$427K||2||1||1,480|
|3937 SW Holden St Seattle, WA||$560K||3||1.75||2,400|
|3940 SW Portland St Seattle, WA||$424K||3||1.5||1,710|
|3946 SW Portland St Seattle, WA||$617K||4||3||2,880|
|3951 SW Holden St Seattle, WA||$649K||4||2.5||2,190|
|3933 SW Holden St Seattle, WA||$816K||4||3.5||4,040|
|3942 SW Holden St Seattle, WA||$338K||2||1||830|
|3946 SW Holden St Seattle, WA||$639K||4||2||2,720|
|3936 SW Holden St Seattle, WA||$313K||1||1||900|
|3930 SW Portland St Seattle, WA||$688K||4||2||2,840|
|3957 SW Holden St Seattle, WA||$706K||5||3||2,220|
|3930 SW Holden St Seattle, WA||$597K||4||2.5||2,440|
|3929 SW Holden St Seattle, WA||$472K||3||1.5||1,550|
|7616 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$482K||3||1.75||3,100|
|7714 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$541K||4||2.25||2,330|
|3926 SW Portland St Seattle, WA||$401K||3||1||1,310|
|3941 SW Ida St Seattle, WA||$377K||2||1||970|
|3941 SW Portland St Seattle, WA||$361K||2||1||940|
|7612 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA||$287K||1||1||530|
|3947 SW Portland St Seattle, WA||$421K||2||1.5||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!