3943 Twelve Oaks, Harrah, OK 730453 beds, 2 baths, 1,936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great neighborhood with that country feel but close access to I-40 and the town of Harrah.
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 640 sqft
- Security System
- Storm Shelter in garage, office with french doors, open floor plan, backyard completely fenced
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,936 sqft
- Lot depth: 290
- Lot width: 165
- Parcel #: 203351040
- Zillow Home ID: 62578321
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3943 Twelve Oaks
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73045 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% higher than in Harrah, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harrah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73045 home values.
- 3997 Twelve Oaks Harrah, OK$193K321,904
- 3889 Twelve Oaks Harrah, OK$250K432,082
- 4001 Twelve Oaks Harrah, OK$181K321,872
- 20113 SE 39th St Harrah, OK$233K321,661
- 3940 Twelve Oaks Harrah, OK$187K321,806
- 3992 Twelve Oaks Harrah, OK$183K321,813
- 4065 Twelve Oaks Harrah, OK$182K421,895
- 4000 Twelve Oaks Harrah, OK$186K321,926
- 4054 Twelve Oaks Harrah, OK$208K422,267
- 20125 SE 39th St Harrah, OK$181K321,750
- 20000 SE 37th St Harrah, OK$167K321,807
- 4125 Twelve Oaks Harrah, OK$225K321,902
- 3801 S Dobbs Rd Harrah, OK$132K31.751,660
- 3829 S Dobbs Rd Harrah, OK$109K422,128
- 3849 S Dobbs Rd Harrah, OK$131K31.751,308
- 20004 SE 37th St Harrah, OK$133K421,586
- 3871 S Dobbs Rd Harrah, OK$107K321,230
- 4122 Twelve Oaks Harrah, OK$198K321,883
- 3797 S Dobbs Rd Harrah, OK$171K321,760
- 20120 SE 39th St Harrah, OK$170K32.51,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.