- Lot: 9,705 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $217,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Desert Ridge, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Sat Dish TV Ownd, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,175 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30433266
- Zillow Home ID: 55275565
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-253K.
Market guideZillow predicts Mountain Ranch home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Mountain Ranch homes, this home is valued 3.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mountain Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.5% greater than in Mesa, and 152.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mountain Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mountain Ranch home values.
|3952 S Oxley Cir Mesa, AZ||$343K||5||2.5||3,096|
|11337 E Renata Ave Mesa, AZ||$238K||--||2.5||2,166|
|11346 E Renata Ave Mesa, AZ||$231K||4||2||2,175|
|11340 E Renata Ave Mesa, AZ||$252K||4||2.5||2,652|
|11333 E Renata Ave Mesa, AZ||$239K||3||2||2,175|
|11352 E Renata Ave Mesa, AZ||$225K||--||2.5||2,175|
|11334 E Renata Ave Mesa, AZ||$282K||--||0.5||2,047|
|3960 S Oxley Cir Mesa, AZ||$294K||4||3||2,884|
|11358 E Renata Ave Mesa, AZ||$216K||--||2.5||2,047|
|11329 E Renata Cir Mesa, AZ||$289K||5||2.5||3,096|
|3945 S Oxley Cir Mesa, AZ||$223K||4||2||2,047|
|3951 S Oxley Cir Mesa, AZ||$232K||4||2||2,175|
|11345 E Ramblewood Ave Mesa, AZ||$211K||3||2||2,047|
|11339 E Ramblewood Ave Mesa, AZ||$239K||3||2||2,175|
|11351 E Ramblewood Ave Mesa, AZ||$235K||4||2||2,175|
|11406 E Rafael Ave Mesa, AZ||$329K||--||--||3,474|
|11333 E Ramblewood Ave Mesa, AZ||$238K||3||2||2,047|
|11364 E Renata Ave Mesa, AZ||$232K||--||3||2,385|
|11408 E Rafael Ave Mesa, AZ||$315K||--||4||3,039|
|11404 E Rafael Ave Mesa, AZ||$245K||3||2||1,831|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!